“Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”

Sunday 13 October 2013

My Favourite Eye shadow

 

Favourite Eye shadow

One of my favourite eye shadow by far is the Urban Decay Naked 2.
The colours are so pigmented and rich and I'm just in love with them. 

As you can clearly see in the terrible picture, I am a huge fan if the smokey and those colours are finished. 




I brought this palette for £36 (from Debenhams I think :/) and it came with a double ended brush and a cool plump lip gloss, this set was a bit expensive but honestly its worth it because the eye shadow is great and the colours are absolutely beautiful.
 
Also, something I noticed was that the eye shadows from this palette happen to last a long time without a primer, but I do recommend that you use a eye primer or if you wanted you can use your concealer as a eye shadow base and primer, it works well for me and helps my eye shadow stay in place and not crease up.
 
Another reason why I love this palette is because it can be used for a day look and also a night look, I tend to do a soft bronze or very light colours like "booty call", "foxy" and also "chopper". For the Night look I tend to go for a Smokey eye and I use my favourite colour "blackout" "busted" and "YDK".
 Some colours are extremely pigmented and you have to be careful not to apply to much on your brush because some dark colour "blackout" are hard to remove and may give you big panda eyes.
 
I also love the packaging of this and I find the metal case if easier especially while traveling and its much more secure whereas the Naked 1 wasn't as secure and there was more chance of it opening.
 
Thank you <3
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment