“Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”

Saturday 22 February 2014

Makeup look #1

Purple has been one of my main go to eye shadow and lip colours lately. I love how this colour compliments my complexion but also it's not too natural or too fake. 
The colour purple is one of the most universal colours, and it goes well with every eye colour, here are some suggestions on which colours would go well with purple for your eye colour:
Brown eyes: golds will look amazing with purple if you have brown eyes and you can also create a smokey effect with this colour.
Blue eyes: pink would create a good makeup look and really make the blue in your eyes stand out, I recommend trying the naked 3 palette because it has one the best rose pink shades.
 Green/hazel eyes: navy or very dark deep blue would look great, likewise blue it would really make your eye colour stand out and give it that sexy eye look 

(Also colours such as black, grey and brown will suit all eye colours, you don't have to have those eye colours to so those looks, but personally I think those shades best suit those eye colours x) 

One thing I love about this makeup look is that you can wear it with both light and dark lipsticks. My top picture I wore a subtle nudeish pink lip ( MAC myth with NYX megashine lipgloss in sweet pie over it).
For this look I took my MAC lip liner in vino and outlined my lips slowly ( make sure you don't do this bit too fast because if you make a mistake, darker colours are harder to get off your lips) and filled it in with the liner more to the sides but left the centre of my lip, then I took my MAC lipstick in Snob and went all over my lips, but to get  a more ombre effect I took my lip liner again and went over the sides of my lips. 




 You can also try drugstore lip liners and other lipsticks, MAC heroine is more bold but very pretty, also drugstore alternatives are the Max Factor lipsticks (Covergirl in US) 💜💜💜💜💜💜
Please leave any suggestions on my Instagram @Newgirl_D 

No comments:

Post a Comment