“Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”

Tuesday 4 March 2014

BOMBSHELL HAIR



This has to be one of my favourite hairstyles, I love doing this particular look because it looks so girly and fun and I love doing this either for special occasions or even for a daytime trip to the park 

1. To achieve this look I started out with damp hair and I combed at from the bottom and then gradually going up *TIP* when your hair is wet, it's most vulnerable to being damaged and destroyed so make sure you don't bush wet hair harshly or pull too much, it's more likely to fall out and cause split ends... 

2. Then ran my fingers through my hair to make sure all the tangles are gone. I use a few products which can be used for both wet and dry hair to give the same results, I first used my Tresamme heat protectent spray ( 3-4 sprays, depending on how thick and full your hair is) and then I also sprayed the Loreal (pink bottle in the picture) and I used this because it makes my hair very smooth and soft but still helps me maintain that voluminious bouncy effect to my hair. You can also put in some hair serum such as frizz ease  by John Frieda or oils e.g morrocan oil, argan oil... However I like to use that at the end...


3. I used to blow dry my hair roughly with my hands at first to just get it to fully dry and then style it. For styling my hair I sectioned my hair into sections and held them up with regular clips. After I used my long round brush to grab my hair with and gently twisting it and pulling down at the same time and also blow drying, but make sure your not putting the blow drier to close, otherwise you're more likely to burn your hair or damage it 



4. After, I section my hair again and this time I use my hair straightner (Babyliss boutique) and put the medium section of hair inside the straightner and around the outside and then pulled it down while gently twisting the straightner, make sure you don't burn yourself, try using a heat protectent glove if your not used to this. To help make it curliest you can twist the hair once it's off the straightner and also using crocidile hair clips to clip them up and leaving them for about 10mins. 

5. After your hairs done you can style it to your look, either run your fingers through to create a voluminous effect and softer curls or just pulling it to the side to fit your parting, to keep your hair staying this way for long time and possibly the next day xD use a hairspray which you like, I personally love the Loreal ones  





Thank you for reading  <3 hope this helped xxx 
Any requests please comment and tell me what you think 



2 comments: