“Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”

Friday 14 March 2014

Makeup #2 Inspired by Kim Kardashian

I was getting ready to go out and once I finished I thought that my eye makeup looks very similar to the one Kim Kardashian had.
My eye isn't as smokey as hers because it didn't want to go out looking too dramatic, so I chose a more browny smokey with nude lips, whereas her has more black smokey look towards the end of the crease and rocking red lips ! 
I'm going to list down all the products I used and drugstore/ cheaper alternatives. It isn't hard to achieve at all, but it does require concentration <3


For this look I used :

Face:
Keihls moisturiors 
Loreal lumi primer
 Loreal true match lumi foundation,
Max factor creme setting powder, 
Maybeline fit me Concelear 
Fix plus spray 

Contouring:
 sleek countour kit
 St tropez bronzing rocks (any shimmer bronzer)
MAC prep in prime light boost ( loreal and maybelline do a similar one) 

Cheeks:
BH cosmetics 10 colour professional palette (peach) 

Eyes: 
Urban decay NAKED 2 
Black gel liner 
Mascara benefit they're real 
Loreal telescopic 

Lips: 
Nude= ceramic lip liner from Topshop with MAC myth 
Red= loreal red, MAC Russian Red, maybeline, sleek 

I started off with eyeshadow first because I knew it would fall onto my face, so I started out with my Concelear and used it all over my eyelid as my eye primer and used "foxy" all over my eyelid.

Then I applied "half-baked" more into my inner and mid section of my eye.

Then using my fluffy black blending brush  by BH cosmetics, I used a light matte brown eyeshadow just to add depth into my crease and used a smaller blending brush to draw a more v and the outer corners of my eyelids.

I then used my small pencil brush and used a dark brown eyeshadow to make my outer corners darker and create a more smokey look, then I got my smaller blending brush and lightly blended it in.

I used my gel eye liner to do my top line first and then my bottom one but not connecting them but still going in the same parallel direction, I used "blackout" to line under my eyes and then used my white eye liner pencil and lined in my water lines and gently filled in the straight line Inbetween the double wing, but I then went over with the black to make sure it didn't smudge.

Then I took my fluffy blending brush and used "tease" to blend everything out and create a smokey look. 

I didn't use any false lashes but with this look I really recommend you do unless you have beautiful lashes unlike me, but I really suggest using Ardel Double ups in 206 xx then apply mascara to blend in your lashes with the falsies 


After the eye makeup I did my foundation, highlight and contouring and filled in my eyebrows. I used blush on the outer sides of my apples but used bronzer on my temples and jaw line to give the illusion of a slimmer and structured face xD 

I lined my lips with ceramic lip liner from topshop and used myth by MAC, but if you want you can do red lips, I'm just the biggest sucker for nude lips and I didn't want anything too dramatic, so I did nude lips and not the black eyeshadow to make it too smokey :)  

I think that without the double wing liner, this look can be comparable to a neutral bronze nude makeup look Kim usually does and more wearable for everyday and day time looks <3


Thank you for checking out my blog x Any requests please comment below, like, follow me here, Instagram newgirl_d, and bloglovin search up Deauty.blogspot.com <3 Much Love 



No comments:

Post a Comment