“Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”

Monday 7 April 2014

YSL Babydoll Mascara Review

"Is it worth it?", "Does it work?" "Do you like it?" 

These are just some questions I get asked regularly about the YSL Babydoll Mascara. I'm totally honest here and I have to say that I'm in love with it! 

It is on the high end pricey side, retailing now at £24, but I got it in full size gift set with a small YSL forever serum and eye makeup remover for £24 

This mascara has a really good wand which grabs your lashes very well and lifts them and curls, but if you're not a fan of dry mascara I wouldn't recommend this . It does come in three different colours; I just got Black which is number 1, but if you want a more subtle colour you can go for the brown <3



One thing I noticed is that it really holds a curl and separates my lashes without clumping them too much and it's easy to use on my bottom lashes aswell xx 


Pros:
Holds a curl 
Adds volume and length
Separates lashes well 
Doesn't flake off 
Long lasting
The packaging is incredibly beautiful 


Cons:
It is quite expensive
It is a dry mascara so if you like wet mascarad then you might not be a big fan of this 
Some may find it heavy on their eyes 


In those pictures I'm not wearing any falsies and I haven't curled my lashes so you can get a true review of the product <3 






No comments:

Post a Comment